Monday, October 27 2014
Here is a heads up for those of you who need some help when it comes to what to engrave on your Medical ID Tag?
Be sure to elect the most important medical information, in case you cannot speak for yourself. Engraving your medical condition is important to alert first responders.
First, Engraving is Always Free at CMID! You will be limited by the number of characters per line on the tag you have selected. Many choose to have their first name or full name and an "ICE" (In case of emergency) telephone number, rather than the medication taken, as that can change. All Creative Medical ID purchases include a Free Medical Emergency Wallet Card to write down the medicines you take, doctor's phone numbers & more.
This is a general guide, and these are only suggestions. Please consult your physician for the most critical information to put on your medical identification tag. Most of our engraving is done in CAPITAL letters, except of course, if you select your name in script (where applicable). Engraving font size at the discretion of our engravers.
Creative Medical ID
Saturday, October 25 2014
Always Includes free engraving
Dressing to the nines for work or play? Why not enjoy your sense of style in a fun new way. Creative Medical ID jewelry has always given you FREE CUSTOM ENGRAVING of your life-saving medical information. We know you because we are just like you and we want you to look great, yet feel confident that in an emergency your medical alert info will be conveyed in case you cannot speak for yourself. Our goal is to keep you safe because there is only one you! Go out - enjoy life and be sure to wear your medical identification.
Click to view our NEW STYLES
Item# DRB1012-14 - Deluxe Full of Heart in Black- Medical ID Bracelet
Item# AN01 - Loving Heart Stainless Medical ID Necklace
Sunday, August 10 2014
BEAT THE SUMMER HEAT - Kids, you don't need a pool to beat the heat wave.
1. Play Toss the balloon . Fill a balloon with water and poke a small hole so it has a slow, steady leak. Meanwhile everyone gets a little spray of water and cools down. The goal is to pass it along before it looses all the water.
2. Play a game of SPLASH with water balloons on the driveway or in the backyard. Gather the kids, fill the water balloons and whoever makes the biggest splash wins the game.
3. Play will it sink or will it float. This is an outside game for the kids. Gather household items, shampoo bottle, spoon, apple, etc. Put items into a large bucket filled with water. Have the kids predict if the item will sink or float. When they sink, have the kids go after them for another great cool down.
4. Play Marco Polo without a pool. Wrap a blindfold around one of the kids, twirl the child around and give give him a water gun. He counts to ten and then goes on a hunt for the others shouting Marco, and they reply Polo. When he shoots one of the kids with the water gun play is over and the wet child is blindfolded.
5. Finger paint fun. Get the kids in their swimsuits and pour washable finger paints into plastic bowls. Taking turns each child can paint on another child. When the painting is done, they can take the garden hose to spray the paint off each other.
Creative Medical ID offers free laser engraving on our waterproof medical jewelry for the kids. Keep your children safe and in style.
Tuesday, July 08 2014
Surround yourself with Love
Deluxe Love Links Medical ID Bracelet!
Sparkle and shine while wearing our latest Medical ID Bracelet to keep you safe & super stylish
Love Links Medical ID bracelet features 5 mils of genuine Rhodium coating for waterproof wear. Each bracelet includes one Deluxe Stainless Steel Medical ID Tag and 2 sterling silver lobster clasps - Heart links are approximately 10mm x 12mm. Design copyright July 17, 2014
FREE Custom Engraving on all Creative Medical ID jewelry. Purchase comes with Free Medical Emergency Wallet card and Organza gift pouch.
Wednesday, May 21 2014
You may be on a diet to lose weight, or perhaps to manage a medical condition if you are taking coumadin, have diabetes, gluten intolerance or a low sodium diet. Whatever the reason, here are some tips to help you when eating in a restaurant.
"Would you like that 'supersized'?" is a common question at fast-food restaurants. The large portions we're served when eating out at restaurants and take-out establishments can foil any healthy diet or weight loss program. The good news is that eating out healthfully has never been easier.
Whether you're on the road, in an airport, or in your neighborhood, you'll find that nearly all restaurants offer healthy choices for discriminating diners. When eating out, you can almost always find a nutritious salad, grilled chicken sandwich, or cup of soup that will satisfy your hunger without excess calories. Just watch out for all you can eat buffets that tempt you into eating more than you should.
At restaurants, "have it your way" -- ask for the food to be prepared the way you like it. And be picky when scanning the offerings at parties, picnics, or barbeques. When eating with friends at a party or a picnic, your best bet is bring a healthy dish to share. That way, you can be sure there's something nutritious for you to eat.
Experts offer the following tips to help you make the most nutritious and healthy choices when you're eating out:
- Have sauces served on the side.
- Choose light salad dressings or vinaigrettes, served on the side.
- Go for foods that are baked, broiled, roasted, grilled -- any preparation other than fried is the best choice.
- Select broth-based soups.
- Have tomato or vegetable toppings on pasta.
- Go easy on the cheese.
- Limit bread, chips, or whatever is in the basket while you await your meal.
- Order fresh fruit or fruit sorbet for dessert.
- Choose grilled chicken or lean meat sandwiches.
- Hold the french fries; substitute a side salad - easy on the dressing
- Skip the casseroles unless you know what they contain.
- Choose simply prepared foods without lots of extra ingredients and calories.
- Enjoy as many simply prepared vegetables as you like.
- Keep portions small.
- Avoid mindless hand-to-mouth eating.
- Enjoy a salad and an appetizer in place of an entree, or take home half your meal for tomorrow's lunch.
By Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD/LD
WebMD Weight Loss Clinic - Feature
Friday, March 28 2014
COOL BLUE AMAZONITE and 14k gold filled rounds set off our gorgeous double strand Deluxe "Copa Cabana" Medical ID Alert bracelet, now on Sale $47.95. Use coupon code shine10 for an additonal 10 percent off, good through March 31, 2014! Now only $43.15. Comes complete with Surgical stainless medical tag and free custom engraving with your life-saving medical information! Shop Now:http://creativemedicalid.com/inc/sdetail/1485/145386
Monday, March 10 2014
FREE ENGRAVING! Be sure to enter the case sensitive coupon code in the coupon/gift certificate box at the bottom of the shipping selection page during checkout. Then click the ADD button to take the 10% off your order.
Tuesday, March 04 2014
I.C.E. Medical ID band
Perfect for active children and adults, such as joggers and cyclists - Latex-free -
This slender 1-4 inch wide silicone bracelet comes with a stainless steel medical ID tag. The tag has a brushed, matte finish. You may have the Medical Tag engraved with medical or I.C. E. - in case of emergency - contact information. Water Resistant Only - Band color will fade with exposure to chlorine.
Responses from this new Medical ID Bracelet style
Susan - Atlanta
Love my new I.C.E. Medical ID band. fits great and easy to get on and off.
Dave - Washington, D.C.
Thanks Creative, I bought a blue and green Medical band and they are awesome. I ride my bike to and from work and feel safe and secure with them on. Thank you, Dave
Tiffany - New Jersey
I could not get my daughter Brielle to wear a medical braclelet. I purchased a pink one and she is so happy to wear it, she never wants to take it off. Thank you so much.
Sam - Florida
Great slim fit, great style.
Tuesday, January 21 2014
When is the last time you looked at your Medical ID jewelry and said, "wow, I love my Medical ID bracelet." For those of us who have worn them for years, they always brought along a stigma of "there is something wrong with me," and I hope no one sees it! Well, that will do you no good! At Creative Medical I.D. we have over 500 styles of beautiful Medical IDs for Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Teens, and FREE customized engraving, there is no excuse not to own one! Once you purchase you'll be back for more to coordinate with your outfits and varied activities such as water-sports, biking, work and parties. We are the BEST VALUE on the Internet! Finally Medical Jewelry you will LOVE to wear!
Feel free to call USA:1-800-252-0661 / Int'l: 1-480-6143336 or email email@example.com with any questions, we are here to help!
Valentine's Day is almost upon us, so be sure to let your loved ones know you care!
Thursday, December 05 2013
- FREE Enagraving on all our Medical IDs -
CLICK TO SEE OUR NEWEST MEDICAL ID BRACELETS
Item DTS01 Item DTS02 Item DST03
Down to Earth Pink Whisper Moonlight Serenade
Creative Medical I.D. has your wishes at heart!
We would love to hear from you about color combos, and other design styles you would like to see on our site.
The team at Creative Medical ID